Work with other agents
If other operators are logged into the system as well, you can see them in the operators list (Fig. 1), invite them to participate in your chat with the visitor, transfer the chat to another operator and simply chat internally.
The operators list tool panel contains a single button, "Open Chat".
The operators list contains only those operators currently "Online".
The following information is available per each operator:
- Number of open chats
- Real name
- Visitor's side screen name
- If you have a group of sites open for monitoring, it is additionally specified which sites said operators are working on.
The operators list is turned off by default. In order to turn it on:
- Go to "Settings -- Interface"
- In the "Interface Elements" block check the box "Show agents list".
- Press the "Save" button. If you opened the settings page in a new tab or new window, renew the page while in the communication area.