Экспорт/импорт и копирование тем
The chat widget theme exporting/importing and copying functions allow to quickly create new themes based on existing ones, as well as easily transfer themes between sites.
In order to copy, export, import or delete a chat widget theme:
- Proceed to the Website section
- Select the Widget themes subsection.
- Make sure you have selected the right website from the dropdown at the upper left.
- Check if selected is the demanded widget theme on which you want to apply the action.
- Select the relevant action in dropdown menu.
Prior to copying, select the required Website and Theme that should be copied. After selecting the Copy action, in the selected site a theme will appear, named "Name_of_copied_theme Copy Date Time"
Themes are exported in the .XML format. After selecting the Export action a file will appear on your drive, named "NetroxWidget-theme_number-theme_ID.xml"
A theme is imported by way of loading a Netrox file into the system, named "NetroxWidget-theme_number-theme_ID.xml". By default, after pressing the Import button, a new chat widget theme is created, in unsaved form.
You can select 4 importing options:
- Import into a new theme but do not save automatically
- Import into a selected theme but do not save automatically
- Create new theme and save automatically
- Import into selected theme and save automatically
To select a variant, mark the options in the modal window
After selecting the Delete action the system will bring up a notification about impossibility to restore the theme