- Quick start
- Installing Netrox SC on a website
- Managing users
- Agent departments
- Sites management
- Organization accounts
- Request distribution queue
- Site operation schedule
- Corporate canned messages
- Google Analytics and Yandex.Metrika goals
- Editable visitor fields
- Integration with CRM, Helpdesk and other remote systems
- Automatic system actions
Chat widget windows on the visitor's side
- Chat widget themes
- Visual layout kit for chat widgets
- Custom HTML code
- Agent Reports
- Chat report
- Offline messages
- Load report
- Website report
If you are a user of more than one account, you can select from the dropdown list the account the reports will be based on.
The traffic load report is drawn up automatically starting with the tariff counting date and not more than one month prior.
The black diagram indicates the number of page loads. The green diagram indicates the number of unique visitors.
The data can be different to that of Google Analytics or Yandex.Metrika due to the difference in visitor calculation algorithms, since in Netrox SC the algorithm is tailored more toward chat counting.